Peace of Mind Protection Program – A Scheduled HVAC Maintenance and Priority Service Plan
Terry’s A/C & Heating offers a Peace of Mind Protection Plan for Fort Bend homeowners and business owners who would like to invest in scheduled HVAC maintenance and priority service on their equipment. Properly maintained equipment helps save money on operating costs and can help identify issues before they become big problems. These inspections often prevent surprise breakdowns and outages during the warmest and coolest times of the year when air conditioning and heating systems are stretched to their capacity. Learn more benefits of HVAC maintenance.
What kind of HVAC service agreement does Terry’s A/C & Heating offer?
This Pre-Paid Service Agreement includes the following features following a multi-point checklist:
- Fall Inspection and maintenance of your HVAC System (Heater tune-up)
- Burner cleaning if necessary
- Blower wheel cleaning
- Spring Inspection and maintenance of HVAC System (AC tune-up)
- Wash outdoor condenser with water
- Inspect and service the condensate drain
- Reminder service and scheduling
- Minimum of 1-year warranty for parts and labor on repairs
- Diagnostic fee is reduced by half for service calls if needed during the year
- Preferred pricing on most HVAC parts, repairs, accessories, and systems
- Monthly payment option
- Priority service – we aim for same-day service when possible
- After-hours rate (when available) for emergency service is waived. 24-hour service is not available.
What isn’t included in the Peace of Mind Protection Program?
Occasionally, we find minor repairs or see parts that are wearing out and should be replaced during our inspection. Repairs and parts are not included in regular service. However, customers who are part of our Peace of Mind Protection Program pay reduced rates for any parts or repairs that are needed.
We use a checklist during our inspection and we’ll make a note so you can decide in advance if/when to make the repair. Many times we spot issues when they are small, which prevents a larger repair later.
It’s important to note that Peace of Mind Protection Program participants receive discounts on any repairs and HVAC accessories, such as a whole home air purification system, UV lights or surge protectors.
What kind of checklist do you use for your HVAC inspections?
We thoroughly inspect your system, tuning it up for the weather ahead using a multi-step quality assurance checklist. Our checklist incorporates American Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA) Quality Standards and American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) Standards and Guidelines. We share a copy of the checklist and our findings with you and keep them on file.
Do you offer a guarantee on your work?
Yes, we are glad you asked!
- We are professional, uniformed, and qualified to work on your equipment
- We listen to your concerns and answer your questions
- We take extraordinary care in your home
- We provide a written quote before we start any work
- We follow a stringent quality assurance task list to ensure complete and thorough service each and every time
- We guarantee our work and fulfill HVAC manufacturer’s warranties
See more details about our Peace of Mind Protection Program.
How do I sign up?
Our Peace of Mind Protection Program can be paid out monthly with a credit card or annually. It can be a great option for a Commercial Landlord to ensure their tenants are properly maintaining their building’s HVAC equipment, too. Keep in mind that we offer a year-long guarantee that covers all of the work we do, which is on top of the manufacturer’s factory warranty on parts and equipment.
To purchase this service agreement and get your questions answered, contact us at 281-495-7830. Read why people trust our company to keep their HVAC system in tip-top shape in Fort Bend County and the surrounding area.